Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Greatest Newspaper Article In The World

The newspapers now a days are usually so damn trashy that it makes it difficult to read. But today, I went out of y way to buy a set because of a particularly good article I saw.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Oh My Gawd! This has to be the hunkiest article I've seen in my life!

I hate Joanne and Dawn. They think they are so big shot just because they share the same picture as my Adam! Bi-aches! They are not even worthy to stand beside dear Adam lah! I bet they don't even know his shoe size... or his mother's maiden name... or own any 1 piece of Adam's discarded chewing gum...

No! Not like me. I'm more worthy...

*sigh*

Adam... Why must you do this to me? Appearing in public with idiots like that when you could be beside me.

No comments: